Sunday, May 13, 2012

Newsletter for April

The April newsletter is more than a little late and will come out towards the end of this month, combining April and May. This is due to adding heaps to the blog, with further drafts yet needing to be finalised, as well as adding many more people to my customer list.
If you are not receiving your newsletter, please email me, and I will add you to my customer list. My little book with the to-ings and fro-ings from shop to home has disappeared and with it a big list of names to be added, so I hope it will turn up so that I can rectify the situation.
I also will be needed for some Grandmotherly duties over the next two weeks, so thought I might as well combine the two months so the April issue will be a combined April/May newsletter.

No comments:

Post a Comment