Thursday, February 3, 2011

Feb's fury

Important  news
Tonight I got a call from the owners of my building. It was a desperate voice at the other end, after having a 20 minute storm in the town. You guessed it...the shop has had mud all through and fabric close to the floor has been ruined. The Malayan restaurant  (within my building) has also been severely damaged. I am not sure what will be happening with Li’l Bloke‘s but will keep you posted..... Have just contacted my insurance company so will hopefully know soon what the outcome is.
The good news is, that the 2nd stage of Picnic Time For Bears which is due to go out this coming week is all safe and sound. Just have to find somewhere to work !!
Cheers for now, Lynn
 P.S. if you (or your friend) are not receiving your newsletter there is something wrong with your address. Please email again and I will endeavour to rectify the problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment