Friday, December 10, 2010

Christmas Trading Hours

Christmas Hours Dec 2010- Jan 2011
The shop will be closed from December 23rd and reopening January 4th. I'm hoping to give myself some time to catch up by having some time off over Christmas and the New Year.
We always suggest that if traveling, you ensure we are open before you come, but if the dates above are your only window of opportunity,  please try to contact me on my mobile no. 0424 452 024.
We seem to be in a bit of a black hole for mobiles, but if I am in Bendigo and receive your call ( texts are better), I am happy to come and open up for you. Also if I am in the shop working at all, my business card ( with mobile number) will be attached to the door, ring me and "hey presto".
                                I wish you all a 
very Merry Christmas and a happy and healthy 2011
I thank you most sincerely for supporting my business in 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment