Sunday, February 28, 2010

Girlie

This is my first girl Gollie doll and still a favourite amongst my customers.
She is approx 18" tall ( 45 cm).
Her head is constructed with side gussets, and she has a painted face.
Her dress has patched squares which are backed with wadding and quilted.

Pattern: $16.50
Kit: $62.50 which includes shoes as picture in black or ercru ( I am having difficulty obtaining these at present, so $60.25 with the Shirley shoe which is available in ecru, red or black, 
or $50.15 without shoes.
Painted faces( package contains fabric for the doll's "skin") are $16.50

To buy shoes separately, they are $12.35, or Shirley shoes $10.10
I also have ankle strap shoes (without the cut out design on the instep) for $10.10 available in red, cream or black.

*My doll kits do not contain the filling or the paints.

No comments:

Post a Comment