Friday, April 29, 2016

Open for business !


Contrary to quite a few rumours which have reached my ears, we are still open.
These rumors happened a few years ago too,  so it is quite disconcerting. 
Of course the large workmen's shed doesn't help you to find the shop 
if you are coming from Eaglehawk/Kerang/Swan Hill direction. 
My sign on the fascia was missing for a few days this week as well whilst repairs were being made to the verandah.
I urge my FB friends to like and share my post on FB to dispel these rumours.
Fortunately the Marilyn exhibition in View St has been a bonus during this time of rumors. 

Li'l Bloke's 163 View St, Bendigo, Victoria
Opening hours -Tues-Fri 10-3
Saturday10-2
Closed Sunday
Monday - by pre  arranged appointment.
Phone 03 5443 9195 (I no longer have a fax). 
Mobile 0424 452 024  
Email: lynettehyland@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment