Friday, November 30, 2018

Round Robin Bears - a sneak peak !!!

Pulled out an old old UFO - a design of mine which will possibly be called "Round Robin Bears", as I am going to  add more borders...... mmmmmm ! Not sure of the size ofthe quilt   yet. 
 I am replacing the old button eyes and stitched mouths and noses with penned features. Then hopefully I'll finish the Broderie Perse borders  on the other two sides and corners. Let's hope it stays out of the UFO pile and gets completed over my Christmas break.  😏
The kits for this design will be limited to the amount of the beautiful border  fabric I can supply as I have had it stashed away for many years. 
Let me know if you're interested and I will put you on my list - can't guarantee a number yet until I work out how much border fabric will be needed. 


No comments:

Post a Comment