Sunday, June 3, 2012

April/May newsletter


Li’l Bloke’s 163 View St Bendigo 3550
April- May newsletter....went out yesterday. If you did not receive it you are one of the 43 who bounced back ! You therefore need to email me so I can get the correct email address.
April was  definitely going to be late, but then I realised I needed to be in Melbourne late May/early June doing a couple of stints of Grandmotherly duties,so perhaps it was best to make this a double decker and combine the months of April and May. 

The reason I was going to be a little late being:
1.     I had to add many,many people to my customer list, although I am sure I misplaced a full page of names, so if you know someone who is not getting their newsletter please let me know.
2.     I also tried to get as many new things on the blog over the past month or so......in fact I managed to get 80 more designs on, 43 being from Cat and the Fiddle. I made an all out effort there,  as it is Cat and the Fiddle ( Gini Simpson) who I am featuring as my designer for this month.   Refer to my blog for all the information on Gini, and specials for newsletter recipients only. 
Next newsletter will be the end of June.
Contact: Ph/fax 03 5443 9195    
Overseas customers: 61 3 5443 9195

No comments:

Post a Comment