Tuesday, March 8, 2011

shop scheduled re opening

Li’l Bloke’s :-Update to reopening.
I have to change my scheduled re opening date from Friday of this week to hopefully Wednesday 16th.This is due to 2 reasons.
1. The carpet goes down in the three back rooms on Friday so a lot of things are just piled in the main shop with nowhere to go, and the 2nd  storage facility is to be emptied and stock returned to the shop on Tuesday.
2. I have been a bit hampered due to an op on my leg yesterday so am unable to put things back in place just yet, so it would be unfair to have anyone else working in the shop with things absolutely everywhere.

Please let everyone (you know) know that I am/will back at 163 View St with all the same contact details. I am quite excited about the new look the shop will have.

No comments:

Post a Comment