Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Australian Quilt Market

The weekend was spent in Melbourne at the Australian Quilt Market. This was my first time as a stall holder. I would like to thank all those shops who supported me by buying my patterns. For those who haven't yet ordered but took details, please let me know what type of quilts,dolls, gollies etc you would like added to my blog and I will endeavor to do get them on asap. Thanks to my special friend and helper Jean who accompanied me,  helped set up etc...as well as being great moral support....seeing Trev had to stay behind as "the bowling green called". We had fabulous stall holder/neighbours and caught up with many colleagues in the industry both at the show and the wondeful cocktail party put on by Homespun to celebrate 10 years of the magazine. Forgot my camera so no pics. I also bought many new designer patterns so have those in my shop now.

No comments:

Post a Comment